CIVIL QA QC & NDT TRAINING
NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT) SECTION AS PER ( ASTM CODES )
CIVIL NDT Training & QA/QC in civil training at NATTS – INDIA Provides the best Online Civil NDT training.The tests available for testing concrete range from the completely non-destructive, where there is no damage to the concrete, and also where there is light damage to the structure known as partial destructive testing. Civil NDT Training QA QC Training in following areas
- Here is the list of QA/QC training course syllabus and the major topics covered in total course duration are:
- Rebound hammer test
- Ultrasonic pulse velocity Concrete testing
- Penetration methods
- Pull off and pull out test
- NDT for corrosion assessment ,thickness of concrete bridges
- NDT for detection of cracks voids in concrete bridges
- Radar method
- NDT for steel bridges (ULTRASONIC TESTING , MAGNETIC AND LIQUID PENETRANT TESTING )
- NDT on masonry bridges
A person who completed the course with certification can easily get employed in the construction field as per the specifications and requirements.
This specialized course specifically enhances the civil skills by building a career in Civil NDT. This course involves various types of concrete methods for the respective processes.
Any individual who graduated from the civil group either in B-Tech/BE or M-Tech/ME or Diploma or degree can apply. Also, people who are in their final semester exams and waiting for the results and even students who are writing their supplementary exams can also apply for this course.
This course can also be attended by Mechanical students from various streams like B-Tech, Diploma, Degree or even experienced candidates who are looking for certification in civil QA/QC and NDT Training.
The examination process is conducted only through offline via various methods like:
- Practical: It is held according to the suitable specimens and recorded them in the reports.
- Viva: It is conducted as a part of the practical exam which contains a set of oral question and answers session.
- General: This includes utterly subjective type of test.
- Specific examinations: This type of exam contains specific reference code which should be mentioned at the examination time in the provided center.
- Case study: A particular study should be held onsite and should be submitted as per the given details by the respective trainers as part of the examination.
They play a significant role in the following aspects as per the necessity.
- They are part of daily inspection
- Helps with the coordination at the construction site
We offer theory sessions along with the practical sessions throughout the course duration as per the demand of the topics.